World Crises of the 3rd Millennium
- Social inclusion sustains dynamic domestic market
- de-mystifying the need to dissociate andantagonize economic and social policies
- Robust banking system not exposed to problematic assets
- Investment growing above consumption Several investment opportunities:
Oil & Gas, Energy, Infrastructure, PAC 2, Competitive sectors, 2014 World Cup, 2016 Olympic Games...
- The role of government: fiscal and monetary instruments, as well as regulatory and financial instruments.
Research output tags: